They are back again and this year is even bigger!
In Devon we pride ourselves on producing some of the best food and drink in the country and this festival will celebrate and honour four of Devon’s tastiest attributes.
The stars of this show will be the traders and they have hand-picked some of the best producers to come and showcase their foods and products. Whether it’s spicy chillies, sweet chocolates or a rich Cheese there will be something to please everyone.
What to Expect
- Meet and Greet with local suppliers and makers.
- Live music and entertainment
- Trade stalls selling a wide variety of delicious treats
- Children and dog friendly atmosphere
- The infamous CCC eating competition.
- Beautiful canal side pub with a fully stocked bar!
Saturday 21st March 12:00pm – 17:00pm
Double Locks Pub
Canal Banks, Exeter, EX2 6LT
Tickets to go on sale soon! Sign-up at their website below to receive news on ticket releases.
For more information sign-up to their newsletter: https://devonfestivals.com/